Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Experience/ Education
- You have a Masters or PhD in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- You have at least 5 years of experience working in the role of Project Manager within one of the industries as mentioned above
- You have experience in producing complex hardware systems;
- You are sharp when it comes to processes and have a proven track record in managing projects within the boundaries of time, quality and money
- You have strong communication skills, are structured but pragmatic. And you feel comfortable in working in projects that deal with a lot of uncertainties due to complex scientific and engineering problems that we try to solve.
- You are attuned to strategical and political contexts of the projects that you lead. Due to that you know how to act accordingly and are sharp on the dynamics within the project teams when doing so.
- The Dutch language is preferably, living in The Netherlands already and having an EU passport is mandatory.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
The Opto-mechatronics department focuses on the conceptual design of high-tech optomechatronics systems, in close cooperation with the research groups Optics, Space Systems Engineering, Nano-Instrumentation and Instrument Manufacturing.
The role of the group within the strong global position of the Dutch mechatronics industry is that of supplier of breakthrough technology. Core areas for the group for the coming years are robust adaptive optomechatronics modules and control systems; industrial instrumentation for in-line inspection and control, and nano-optomechatronical instruments for applications in next-generation lithography, metrology and medical diagnostics. The group has a close collaboration with several universities and research institutes, a large network in industry and contributes to the Topsector roadmap Mechatronics.
As a Project Manager High Tech Systems you’ll be responsible for planning, organizing and executing projects within the domains of Space & Science instrumentation, Semiconductor Equipment and the Manufacturing Industry. Throughout the project you’ll be leading a multidisciplinary team of experts from multiple departments. The goal of the projects is to develop working prototypes, instruments or one-of systems for clients. During the Business Development phase you’ll play an important role together with the Business Development Manager.