Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Technical University Degree, preferably Mechanical Engineering or comparable
- At least 10 years of professional experience combined with a proven Project management track record
- Pro-active, motivated, eager to learn, cope well with stress and comfortable working in a professional, multidiscipline and international environment with strict deadlines
- Result oriented, perseverance, flexible and ability to improvise
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Experience with PMBoK and Automotive SPICE
- Effective communicator with good negotiation skills
- Proven managerial capabilities
- Technical knowhow preferably related to engine and aftertreatment technology
- Knowledge of the development processes at DAF and (automotive) suppliers
- Ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients
- A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
- Takeover by the client after a period of secondment and when functioning properly
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
- Define the project scope together with the client, program manager and internal stakeholders
- Plan, execute, monitor, adjust and organize the project(s)
- Realizing the project goals with delivery within given time, resources and assigned budget
- Management of the product development team (core team), the adjacent DAF/PACCAR divisions (project team), and suppliers
- Reporting to and coordination with sponsor and stakeholders
- The Project Manager has an extensive network within Product Development, After Sales, Purchasing and Production and participates in various meeting structures.
- You will report hierarchical to the Engineering Manager Project Management and functionally to the Program Manager Engines.