Project Lead SoftwareMedior Noord-Brabant (Hightech) industrie
We are here to guide engineers in the maze of vacancies to obtain a position to be proud of. Proud because it is at a leading company, because the new position increases own influence or because it’s the best fitting position in terms of content. Mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and software are the technical pillars of Trinamics, but their application is diverse. Because we know our clients and candidates well, we quickly see where someone would fit best. Once we find a position we remain involved in the process. We do this by, among other things, offering training and development programs. We offer extra guidance and our social network to talents who leave their homes in another country to realize their ambitions here. In our eyes, it is the only logical way to keep developing our technical talents.
Every technical company wants to move forward as quickly as possible, to be leading. For that you need the best technical people. However, in the current market, talent is scarce and not always easy to find. Progress is also what drives Trinamics. With every good performance, we set a new bar to surpass. And we do that over and over again.
Would you like to join a company who is active in the high-tech industry and work on high-end software in the Brainport region of Eindhoven? For our client I am looking for a Project Lead Software.
About our client
Our client creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. They provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- You completed a relevant BSc or MSc degree, preferably in Computer Science or comparable and followed a relevant project management training Experience
- You have 5 - 10 years of experience in (at least 3 as a project management) in a high-tech, enterprise environment
- You are experienced in working with multiple stakeholders
- You are experience in Scaled agile (SAFe) is a pré
- You have a strong background in delivering end-to-end technical solutions to clients
- You have experience in motivating and driving teams
- You have broad experience in computer systems and software engineering. Personal skills
- Our client is a highly dynamic environment, which requires you to be a good communicator, team player, to take initiative and to be result oriented: You have good leadership skills: driving for results, show ownership, act under high pressure, takes initiative, decisive, not a nine-to-five mentality.
- You have good planning and organizing skills, you are able to create structure in a highly dynamic environment.
- You have strong communication skills and people management aptitudes.
- You are passionate about working in a dynamics, multidisciplinary environment.
- You have excellent professional communication skills in English (verbal and written).
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Relocation support (where applicable): Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
As part of handling group, you will support the development of software solutions that are instrumental for the machines. Ensuring reliable operation while maintaining nanometer accuracy and making sure that the system interfaces are consistent and in accordance with the industries high standards.
For our customers
flawless uninterrupted availability of our products and time to market are key.
For that proper evaluation of the business value for requested solutions and
timely delivery are essential.
You will be involved in the product development, from the initial specification phase until the release in the field and acceptance by our customers. You will interact with a diverse stakeholder field and will need to manage customer expectations, programs demands and quality.
You will be a Project Lead in a scaled agile context for the activities of software within the machine control department:
You will be responsible
for managing the priority setting for program deliverables and supporting the
execution within the Agile Release Train(s) (ART).
You will analyse the incoming issues and requests within your scope and bring them to the Agile Release Train (ART) so that they can be planned and handled/executed.
You will manage priorities of multiple stakeholders and have a high drive to make it happen and help our customers and stakeholders.
You will managing budget and resource (capacity) needs.