Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor degree in Accounting I Business (U.K.: ACA or CIMA qualification required)
- Minimal 5 years of financial experience
- Knowledge of US GAAP/IFRS requirements for financial reporting
- Knowledge of financial software (Exact)
- Strong PC skills to include proficiency with Excel and Power BI
- Experience with migration of financial and operational systems
- Knowledge of the PFE products & services, procedures, policies and strategy
- Good knowledge of the English language, both verbally and in writing.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients
- A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
- Takeover by the client after a period of secondment and when functioning properly
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
- Determine/finalize account mappings between the financial software (Exact) and the new contract management system (Alfa),
- Adapt/implement financial and reconciliation reports (in Power BI) as well as tools, procedures and guidelines for accounting as to ensure compliance with PACCAR policies or local laws and regulations,
- Assure adequate and correct documentation/support of transactions and reports,
- Assist in IT audit for identified SOX-critical reports,
- Support the accounting managers of the respective PFE Subsidiaries in preparation activities for the general ledger,
- Assist in preparation of documentation for the internal and external audit processes,
- Assure availability of new reports for reconciliation purposes, financial reporting and forecasting,
- Maintain a close relationship with the assigned Area Controller, accounting manager of the respective PFE Subsidiaries and accounting staff in order to facilitate continuance of smoothly running financial processes in the transition period,
- Manage and/or perform the execution of administrative tasks of the assigned PFE subsidiaries in close cooperation with the accounting teams (1-4 persons),
- Assure an accurate and timely delivery of the month end closing for the assigned subsidiaries following migration.