Program Management OfficerMachinebouw en Constructie Senior Noord-Brabant
Do you want to be part of progress and change? To develop, coach and guide the Finance and IT transformation program in a dynamic international environment? If you want to be part of a high performing team with a focus on structural improvements, we invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
Bachelor degree or Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years working experience as project management officer or practical experience as a project manager in a complex, multi-disciplinary SAFe/Agile or Hybrid environment.
- Experience with implementation of change and improvement projects or ability to do so
- Agile Certification (e.g. Scrum Master, Product Owner, SAFe Agilist) is a pre
- Excellent communicator (in English), being able to influence without hierarchical power, and creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders
- Maintains personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty
- Ability to guide, coach and advise at all organizational levels to effect sustainable change and improving the project and process maturity level of the organization
- Focus on bringing structure
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently
- Hands on / Getting things done
- Take ownership
- Pro-active drive for improvement
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A challenging and varied position in a professional, High-Tech environment.
- An appropriate salary.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
Within ASML the Program Management Office roles (PMO) are the recognized experts, who drive World-Class Program- and Project Management. In this way PMO is the competence owner of state of the art project methodologies which includes classic ‘Waterfall project management methodology’ and ‘Scaled Agile Frame work’ way of working.
PMO is positioned as an independent team member of a business (change) team that is responsible for the development of our state-of-the-art lithography machines.
As PMO you are responsible for:
Actively participate as trusted ‘advisor’ of the Program Manager and his cross sectoral program teams
Challenge timings and dependencies of the deliverables with the Program Team and PMO team members
Prepare and facilitate key decision meetings and actively follow-up on agreements made during these meetings
Drive completeness of all inputs from deciders in the program.
Support on Agile project management knowledge
Support program / transformation events and communication mechanisms