Professional Software Design Engineer for Measurement (C/C++,UML, Unix/Linux)(Hightech) industrie Noord-Brabant
For our client we are looking for a Software Design Engineer for Metrology with a proven track record in C/C++, UML, Unix/Linux. Your role is to design high-quality software, allowing fast and efficient delivery of complex metrology functions.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- BSc/ MSc/ PhD in Computer Science, Software engineering, System engineering or Equivalent;
- A proven track-record in C/C++, UML, Unix/Linux;
- Experience with model driven engineering;
- Experience with Software Architecture/ Modular architecture and a general understanding of how software concepts map to machine behavior;
- Experience with Software Design Patterns, Gmock/Gtest and Code versioning (Git/SVN);
- You have an understanding of mathematical and Physical concepts and translating them to clean software designs;
- Good communicator;
- Team Player.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive salary based on your experience and education;
- Good secondary conditions such as 25 holidays, Flexible work hours and 8% holiday allowance;
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally;
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses;
- Nice yearly events with the Trinamics team.
For our client we are looking for a Software Design Engineer for Metrology with a proven track record in C/C++, UML, Unix/Linux. Your role is to design high-quality software, allowing fast and efficient delivery of complex metrology functions. The main tasks & responsibilities are:
- Collaborate with other software engineers to design and implement features;
- Quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code in C++;
- Create and document software tools required by architects or other developers;
- Debug existing source code and polish feature sets;
- Contribute to technical design documentation;
- Attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standard