Professional PCBA DesignerNoord-Brabant (Hightech) industrie
We are looking for a PCBA designers who are ready to develop themselves and be part of
technological innovation in a high-tech environment. With more than 20.000 employees, ASML
pushes the boundaries in technology. Wondering how you can help the world move forward? Keep
on reading and we will tell you how!
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- BSc/ MSc/ PhD in electrical engineering or equivalent;
- Multiple years of experience as designer of analogue and/or digital boards, including experience with working in multidisciplinary design teams to establish agreement on specifications;
- Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of physics, mechanics, mechatronics and software;
- Initiative, pro-active;
- High motivated team player with good social- and communication skills;Structured with eye for details;Flexible;
- Accurate, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving;
- Persuasiveness and decisiveness. Pragmatic attitude;
- Good English.
- key words: PCB Designer, Board Designer, PCBA, PCB, etc.
client we are looking for a PCBA Designer. In this job you are responsible for
- Act as the Electronic Development representative in a multidisciplinary design team.
- Interact intensively with colleagues from other groups and departments when required.
- Define, document and maintain analogue and/or digital board designs.
- Perform trade-off studies to determine the preferred implementation scenario for new or changed functions. Get agreement with stakeholders.
- Make work breakdown and effort estimation for the various board designs, adjusted with other stakeholders.
- Manage the outsourcing of development activities at co-developers.
- Contribute to the multidisciplinary roadmap concerning the board designs within the ASML products.
- Act as a technical coach for other team members.
- Transfer knowledge to production- and service-engineers.
- Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues.