Wat verwachten we van jou?
- HBO or MA Technical studies, business and/or logistics prerequisite
- 1 - 3 years with planning within production logistics, preferably in high-tech environment.
- Knowledge of SAP (R3) ERP is required.
- Structural, well organized team player
- Motivated and creative problem solver
- Plenty of initiative, power of persuasion, a communicator, familiar with technology
- Ability to plan and set priorities
- Knows how to achieve the impossible
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Responsible for the planning,
management and adjustment of production activities so that the agreed
production plan is realized with minimum stock and work-in-progress
Manages the logistics process of the factory by initiating warehouse requisitions, monitoring the progress and processing the administration
Acts as trouble-shooter in the field of logistics in order to avoid disruptions to the production process
Analysis and optimization: Ensure delivery performance of the bottle-neck work centers such that optimum use of resource and critical situations can be dealt with. Knows how to use different planning parameters (for example safety time, safety stock), so in times of changing environment the planning-method can be adjusted
Contributes to the improvement in material control, material planning and parameters by participating in improvement projects
Show initiative and deliver active input in improvement processes (valuable knowledge due to central position in processes by nature of the job)
Data integrity & Parameter setting: Understand and maintain the Material-Master data and other settings and take action in case of discrepancies
Reporting and communication: Anticipate on problems and communicate these problems with the different departments to resolve them together with these departments.