Production Engineer(Hightech) industrie Starter Zuid-Holland
Do you want to work for a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems? One of our biggest clients in Eindhoven is looking for a Production Engineers to work on improving production processes. The companies employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software.
Please continue reading if you want to join the team!
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor Degree in Mechatronics, Electronics, Mechanical Engineering or Applied Physics
- Experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes.
- Quality methodology such as statistical process control would be a plus/advantage.
- Hands-on mentality.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A salary between €3500,- and €4300,- depending on experience.
- At least 25 holidays
- Travel allowance of €0,19 per kilometer
- Collective Health Insurance
- Soccer tournaments, christmas receptions etc. with Trinamics colleagues.
- Gathers structural issues and brings his knowledge to (new) product development projects, in order to foresee production issues in the design phase and become more cost effective.
- Will execute the test-sequence on every first pilot-system.
- Analyses the production process within the pilot factory, points out structural problems and bottlenecks, works out suggestions for improvements and initiates their implementation, often in close cooperation with Development, Operations, System Install and Supply chain Engineering.
- Contributes to the rapid solution of complex faults and takes the necessary initiatives and practical decisions.
- Coordinates material quality related improvements for new parts.
- Defines the execution plan for refurbishment systems based on the audit.