Production Engineer LAB(Hightech) industrie Medior Zuid-Holland
Our client is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. Our client is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. The companies employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Higher Technical College (HBO) (Applied)Physics/Mechatronics/Electronics/Mechanical;
- Preferably 3 years of experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes, preferably in both assembly and test environment;
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing is an advantage;
- Experience in the field of Technical Production Engineering and quality methodology such as statistical process control and FMEA is an advantage;
- Experience with high vacuum technology and/or high voltage knowledge is preferred;
- Hands on mentality;
- Focused on safety and quality.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
For new products perform well prepared introduction in the pilot-factory by reviewing the design, participate in FMEA’s and validate the production process during the pilot phase. Focus on preventing issues and achieving the right quality. Optimize the production process and perform Issue tracking/solving to be able to transfer the product into the volume organization.
- Gathers structural issues and brings his knowledge to (new) product development projects, in order to foresee production issues in the design phase and become more cost effective;
- Will execute the test-sequence on every first pilot-system;
- Analyses the production process within the pilot factory, points out structural problems and bottlenecks, works out suggestions for improvements and initiates their implementation, often in close cooperation with Development, Operations, System Install and Supply chain Engineering;
- Contributes to the rapid solution of complex faults and takes the necessary initiatives and practical decisions;
- Coordinates material quality related improvements for new parts;
- Defines the execution plan for refurbishment systems based on the audit.