Product Owner Powertrain Control SystemsAutomotive Medior Noord-Brabant
Who will lead the development of Powertrain Control Systems at DAF Trucks Job description You will play a key role in leading the hardware and software development of Powertrain Control Systems, to enable DAF Trucks to expand their excellent position in the market by making trucks safer to drive, easier to operate in the best possible way to the truck driver. For Embedded Engineering, part of DAF Product Development, we are searching for an Product Owner Powertrain Control Systems.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or a Master Degree in Embedded Engineering or equivalent with at least 3 year experience in a coordinating role, multiple years’ experience in project lead role is an asset
- Knowledge of the Powertrain domain and E/E Powertrain Architecture is an asset
- +3 years’ experience with development of (lead) Powertrain Control Systems
- Experience with coordination of multiple engineers in different domains
- Experience with supplier management
- Team player, pro-active, strong analytical skills, problem solving attitude
- Knowledge of design for Six Sigma methodology
- Knowledge of embedded software design processes (according the V-cycle)
- Good English skills are mandatory combined with Dutch (or at least willingness to learn Dutch)
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits Takeover by the client after a period of secondment and when functioning properly At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
- Coordinating hardware & software development activities of Powertrain Control Systems • Leading the assigned hardware and software engineers
- Coordinating the supplier management
- Scrum/agile based product backlog management and prioritizing
- Presenting and reporting project status for Quality, Cost, Timing and Performance (QCTP)
- Monitoring if technical definitions are in line with defined strategies and report discrepancies
- Initiate and define risk analysis and validation plans for both hardware and software components
- Create, monitor and report platform project plans for software and hardware development activities
- Organizing and participating in supplier & internal project meetings