Product Creation Java EE Software DesignerSoftware / IT Senior Noord-Brabant
We want to offer you a position within one of the most advanced companies in the world. Seasoned Java EE engineers, please read on! The client looking for senior Java engineers is the world leading producer of the best lithographic machines in the world. It is a highly challenging environment with people from all over the world making their contributions. Your own ideas are respected and valued. Your work will be key for moving forward in technology used everywhere.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master degree Computer science with additional skills in mathematical and statistics, or a degree in Physics, Mathematics or Electrical engineering with Software Development experience.
- 3+ years experience as a software developer and recent experience as Java EE developer.
- We expect you to be a good communicator, team player, self-starter, to take initiative and analytical.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job with one of our prominent clients
- Good salary conditions, career opportunities and excellent benefits
- Conversion to the client after a period of secondment when performing to client satisfaction
- Our nice extras: discount on your health insurance premium, referral bonuses, other activities (e.g. soccer tournament, Christmas reception etc.)
- Visa sponsorship and application for 30% ruling
The main activity of a Java EE designer is to specify, design and develop new features within time and with a high quality level. Communication will be an important aspect during product generation process. You will have contact about this with stakeholders and other developers. In this position you will use Industry Standards for design, UML activity diagrams etc. As developer you should be able to provide Software designers considering functional and nonfunctional requirements.
In your daily work you will make use of your knowledge of the Java EE architecture and knowhow in your way of working. You are able to use and adapt frameworks like Maven / Jenkins and JPA to the need of the product being developed. In this position test driven development will be used during product creation. The product under development will be created in iterations using the Scrum way of working.