Product Change Specialist(Hightech) industrie Medior Noord-Holland
Product change leader
(Bsc, MSc, Product Change, CMI, Lead, Audit, change)
Can you visualize yourself as a light in our changing machine? Driving the process for impact analysis with a complete business case, implementation planning and monitor actual implementation of changes at customers, factories and suppliers? Then this could be your next job!
Wat verwachten we van jou?
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Offer Will you strengthen the Trinamics team by using your technical expertise at one of our clients? After a period of secondment and in the event of proper functioning, you will be permanently employed by them. At Trinamics you can expect a suitable salary, future perspective and excellent secondary employment conditions. There are also nice extras, such as a discount on health insurance and application premiums. Interested? Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions? Send your CV to email@example.com or call 040-4015200 and ask for Luuk Strack van Schijndel
Make the difference in the efficiency and profitability of the company by coordinating product change requests through the product life cycle. Tactically facilitate our product change process, apply your configuration management experience and your ability to influence people. You help our cross sector teams, on operational level, to protect the business of our client against uncontrolled and unplanned changes while balancing speed and quality.
- Manage quality of change implementation plans while optimizing implementation cost and planning
- Manage quality of impact analysis of changes, to minimize processing time and reliable planning
- Organize and chair cross sector project change control board for impact analysis, planning and disposition of changes
- Recognize and advise on scope of change requests (scope control, new or update change)
- Coordinate and coach cross-sector project team on the product change process
- Monitor and control the implementation of approved changes
- Monitor and give feedback on changes being processed according agreed CM@ the company’s policy
- Be involved in embedding improvements delivered from CM@ the company’s roadmap on operational level
Contribute to development of CM@ the company