Process Improvement Specialist
Our client leads the worldwide development, production and sales of high-end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. In short, we make the machines that make computer chips, or integrated circuits. We build some of the most amazing, complex machines that you will ever see – and the software to run them – to develop smaller, faster and still more affordable chips. It is because of our machines that the world’s technology has steadily evolved.
As a Process Improvement Specialist your job mission is to challenge the status quo (current processes and culture) and act as a role model for Lean thinking, and thereby act as a change agent to help the infrastructure department (innovation and operations) transition towards a lean organization, delighting our Customers with an efficient delivery of our products.
As a Process Improvement Specialist you carry the responsibility for:
- Continuous improvements: identifies potentials for new improvements, analyses these and creates actionable improvement proposals;
- Mindset changes: transform mindsets to maintain continuous improvement efforts beyond project activities and change their way of working to a Lean way of working.
- Problem solving leadership: contributes to the improvement of the whole operations value stream by participating in or facilitating problem solving sessions;
- Knowledge transfer: trains and coaches employees & management on Lean principles and behaviors;
- Drive the change: implement sustainable improvements in processes and culture with the end goal to delight our internal customers with efficient delivery of our IT infra products
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in the area of computer science, technical business administration or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 4+ years professional experience with a focus on process/service improvement
- Proven experience in driving sustained improvements in IT service delivery
- Working experience with and certified as Green/Black Belt Lean Six Sigma
- Working experience with and certified in ITIL
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure components is an advantage
- Experienced in working in an IT (infrastructure) environment
- Additional relevant experience with continuous improvement methods
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- A competitive annual salary: €70.000 - €90.000, based on your experience and education.
- Good secondary conditions such as 25 holidays, Flexible work hours and 8% holiday allowance;
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally;
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses;
- Nice yearly events with the Trinamics team.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.