Process EngineerJunior Noord-Holland Food / Pharma / Life Sciences
Our client is one of the biggest producers of medicines and they are committed to improving worldwide health and improving accessibility to quality healthcare solutions worldwide. The medicines that are produced have their particular application in the treatment of disorders of the central nervous system, movement diseases, oncology and pain relief. Are you a technician with a mission? Want to keep a pharmaceutical factory running and indirectly contribute to worldwide health? Read on and reply.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Qualified to degree level in Chemical or Process Engineering (other engineering degrees considered)
- 0-2 years post graduate experience in pharmaceutical or hygienic product manufacturing industry.
- Good technical ability, problem solving and team working skills and willingness to learn.
- Ideally, competent with AutoCAD and MS Office applications.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job with one of our prominent clients
- Good salary conditions, career opportunities and excellent benefits.
- Conversion to the client after a period of secondment when performing to client satisfaction
- Our nice extras: discount on your health insurance premium, Referral bonuses, other activities (e.g. soccer tournament, Christmas reception etc.)
You support the Project Manager in the execution of capital projects.
Specification and purchase of equipment.
Writing and execution of qualification documentation to ensure GMP compliance.
Commissioning and validation of equipment and facilities.
To identify and implement improvements to reduce costs, improve reliability, safety and quality.
To maintain and develop process engineering documentation and drawings.
Areas of Impact Affecting the Job
Customer service/business results as a result of project work and manufacturing support.
Compliance to GMP and Health, Safety & Environmental standards.
Effectiveness of new product introduction through process design.
Capital projects costs through equipment design/selection (Typically £50Kp.a.)