Proces / Productie Engineer(Hightech) industrie Junior Zuid-Holland
Our client is a diversified leading manufacturer of highly engineered critical components and custom technology solutions for the energy, transportation and industrial markets. We are looking for a process / production engineer near Rotterdam.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- A BSc or higher in Automotive, Industrial or Mechanical Engineering is required;
- At least 2 years of work experience in a relevant demonstrable environment;
- Experience in the automotive environment is a plus;
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- You have a proactive mindset;Team player in multicultural environments;
- Hands on mentality;
- Ability to demonstrate leadership in a process engineering.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any questions?
- Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com and I will contact you.
As a Process / Production Engineer, the main focus is on realizing process improvement and the renewal of products that are produced as efficiently and effectively as possible. You work in the process improvement / quality / production department and you support the advising of the R&D.
Duties for this position include:
Defining technical specification, installation and commissioning of new machines;
Defining and coordinating improvement activities on existing machines;
Technical support for other business functions (ESH, maintenance, R&D, production, quality,);
Coordinating as project manager for specific improvement projects;
Coordination and management of suppliers.