Wat verwachten we van jou?
- EducationBachelor or Master degree in electrical engineering (E.g. Power Electronics).Experience- Preferably 5 year experience in Electrical system design, especially in Low Voltage Designs (48 – 1000V) in a multidisciplinary organization;
- - Knowledge on electrical safety (International (IEC) standards, US standards (NFPA, UL);
- - Experience with Power Supplies, Power electronics, AC/DC and or DC/DC is a pre.Personal skills- High motivated team player with excellent social- and communication skills.
- - Accuracy, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.
- - Pragmatic attitude.
- - Responsible
- - Disciplined
- - Quality focus
- - Fluent English in word and in writing.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients
- A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
- Takeover by the client after a period of secondment and when functioning properly
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
As a PSU Engineer / Expert, you are specifying and qualifying power supply units (PSU’s) for the ASML products. The design is outsourced to suppliers.
The PSU Engineer / Expert is responsible for the following:
- Responsible for the machine power supply architecture and power supplies (PSUs).
- You will select and deliver PSUs to the projects by writing specifications (EPS) and guide the design at the supplier.
- Also you will be responsible for the required documentation (specification and validation), E.g. Element Performance Specification, Test Performance Specification, Test Analysis Report and safety reports.
- You will also be responsible for the planning regarding NPIs (New Product Introduction) and you organize kick-offs for introductions.
- The main interfaces are:
Power supply manufacturers
ASML projects (Project Leaders, Engineers, Team leads)
ASML purchase department
ASML Industrial Engineering department
- You will utilize test facilities to qualify PSUs and monitor the quality of the delivered PSUs.
- Furthermore you provide support during machine integration tests.
- Finally, you will be responsible for defining the PSU roadmap.