PLC Programmer MaritimeMedior Zuid-Holland Maritiem
To stay ahead of the industry, our customer is developing tomorrow’s technology today, transforming bold ideas into state-of-the-art solutions to meet the market’s ever changing needs. An exciting opportunity has arisen for PLC Programmer with a proven track record of designing and developing control systems and PLC programming to join the Innovations Department in Delft. As part of a highly skilled, multidisciplinary R&D team, you design, develop and implement the control systems and develop PLC software for new engineering solutions and processes that advance the capabilities, performance and efficiency of vessels and equipment. This challenging role offers a chance to work all over the world, with a variety of projects, challenges and opportunities for personal development.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Experience with the design of electrical control systems;
- Experience with PLC programming (Siemens Step7, TIA portal,) and Scada systems (Siemens WINCC);
- In-depth understanding of electrical drawings (single line, loop diagrams);
- Experience in configuration of automation networks;
- Practical attitude and focus on the overall picture;
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken;
- Willingness to work on short-term assignments abroad.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Design and develop control systems and software
- Prepare analysis, design calculations, parameters and/or sketches for new systems
- Evaluate and improve the existing systems/tools based on the current demands
- Program PLC, HMI and SCADA systems
- Configure industrial networks system
- Write functional software specifications and review specifications made by third parties
- Write and execute test plans
- Test and commission new equipment
- Prepare design and test reports
- Provide engineering support for end users for the new systems/tools