PLC EngineerMachinebouw en Constructie Starter Zeeland
Are you the PLC engineer we are looking for? Read below to find out!
You just graduated or already have several years of experience as a PLC engineer. You like to adjust and improve current schedules and enjoys processing data in sheets. And you might even have experience with,for example, S5, S7 or Tia Portal.
Does this discribe you and do you want to work for our client in Zierkzee? Then respond quickly to this vacancy because you might be the candidate we are looking for!
Our client's core business is to manufacture custom turnkey compressor, dryer and nitrogen generator installations for the oil and gas industry around the world. Our client designs, develops and builds all these packages according to the client's requirements.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- BSc Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Embedded software or equal;
- Between 0 and 5-years of experience in PLC engineering or programming;
- Willing to relocate nearby Zierikzee;
- Dutch language is a pre English is a must.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Will you strengthen the Trinamics team by deploying your technical expertise at one of our clients?
- After a period of secondment and if you function well, you will become permanent employees.
- At Trinamics you can expect a suitable salary, future prospects and excellent fringe benefits. There are also nice extras, such as a discount on health insurance and referral premiums.
- Programming PLC in different types of PLC (Siemens);
- Preparing datasheets;
- Evaluate control philosophy;
- Make PLC programme from the existing block system;
- Prepare cause and effect drawings, IO, electrical documents and Modbus List as necessary;
- Perform dry test of packages;
- Assist sales and after sales department with PLC matters during all applicable tests (e.g. FAT);
- Check the PLC instructions in the Instruction Manual to make sure they are correct for each individual project;
- Check instrument datasheets.
Do you recognize yourself in the above vacancy or do you have additional questions? Send an email with your CV to the contact information below.