Platform Software Engineer Autonomous drivingMedior Noord-Brabant Automotive
Would you like to join a company who is active in the high-tech industry and work on high-end software in the Brainport region of Eindhoven? For our client I am looking for a Platform Software Engineer.
Our client incorporates the European Advanced Research Lab and Corporate Development activities. The organization is a China-based technology company who is leading the way to become the “Digital Brain of Intelligent Driving” with core businesses in HAD mapping, high accuracy positioning and automotive-grade semiconductors for ADAS and autonomous driving.
The organization is market leader in navigation map, dynamic traffic information, navigation software development and state-of-the-art customized telematics solutions to both passenger and commercial vehicles.
Now, the client is ushering in the age of autonomous driving with a comprehensive technology development strategy and laying the foundation to become one of the most trustworthy autonomous driving solution providers in the world.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- You completed a BSc. or MSc. Computer Science or equivalent
- You have a minimum of 5 years proven experience in software development (design, implementation and integration);
- You have advanced practical experience in modern C++11/14;
- You have practical experience in Python;
- You have advanced practical experience in working with Linux, both as development environment as well as execution platform;
- You have command of written and spoken English.
- You have experience with AWS or other major Cloud platforms;
- You have experience with Docker and Kubernetes;
- You have experience with Atlassian Tooling like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket/GIT;
- You have experience with Jenkins;
- You have knowledge of microservices architecture and technologies.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Relocation support (where applicable);
- A challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment;
- An appropriate salary;
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident;
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
You will develop and maintain simulation and/or Dynamic Services code, including associated automatic tests;
You will perform peer code reviews;
You will perform (developer) tests on your own code;
You will help getting requirements clear and writing down use cases;
You will create and update SW documentation;
You will be part of a scrum team;
You will report to the Project Leader and Department Manager.
You have domain knowledge in navigation applications;
You have experience with Unity3D.
Keywords; C++, Python, AWS, Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes, Jira, Jenkins, Bitbucket/GIT, navigation, Unity 3D.