Planning & Purchasing SpecialistMedior Noord-Brabant Food / Pharma / Life Sciences
Our client is a worldwide player in healthcare and is a manufacturer of medical supplies and vaccines and with that has a big impact on a healthier world. The products and services of our client make innovative treatments possible for human and animal around the world.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- A bachelor level with minimum of 3 years supply chain management experience
- Preferably APICS CPIM
- You are Green belt certified (or willing to get certification)
- SAP-MM module understanding is preferred
- You have experience in making problems visible with the usage of metrics
- Passion for continuous improvement and personal change
- You understand Supply chain concepts (e.g. Lean)
- Knowledge of Excel, ERP and demand planning
- Customer focused, data driven, people, process and task oriented
- Good command in writing and speaking English, preferably also Dutch
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job with one of our prominent clients
- Good salary conditions, career opportunities and excellent benefits.
- Conversion to the client after a period of secondment when performing to client satisfaction
- Our nice extras: discount on your health insurance premium, Referral bonuses, other activities (e.g. soccer tournament, Christmas reception etc.)
You will be responsible for systems and processes that support the Procure-to-Pay and Planning process within the IPT Inbound. He/ She will ensure optimal use of systems and will identify and manage continuous improvement projects for processes impacting product availability. The Planning & Purchasing Specialist will manage inventory and be in close contact with local and global stakeholders to achieve the desired outcome in relation to quality, service and total cost. The Planning & Purchasing Specialist will represent IPT Inbound in change/ transfer projects and support the Planning & Purchasing Lead in securing process performance by challenging, defining and reporting metrics and providing assistance to purchasing officers in case required.