PlannerMachinebouw en Constructie Medior Zeeland
Are you looking for a job in technology where your organizational skills come in handy? Do you have experience as a planner or work planner? Do you like to be the link between different departments and is trouble shooting something you love? Then you may be the new colleague we are looking for!
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- BSc electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or equal;
- Between 2- and 5-years’ experience;
- Willing to relocate nearby Zierikzee;
- Dutch language is a pre English is a must;
- Good planning skills;
- Good organizational skills;
- Capable of making decisions;
- Helicopter view;
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Will you strengthen the Trinamics team by deploying your technical expertise at one of our clients? After a period of secondment and if you function well, you will become permanent employees. At Trinamics you can expect a suitable salary, future prospects and excellent fringe benefits. There are also nice extras, such as a discount on health insurance and referral premiums.
In this role you are not only responsible for setting up and organizing all sales related projects. You are also responsible for monitoring the progress of the planning and agreements. You are in daily contact with customers and suppliers and make adjustments where necessary. In addition, if necessary, you replace the production manager and you are responsible for organizing meetings and gatherings. It is a very diverse role with tasks such as planning, organizing, analyzing, and troubleshooting.
· Set up of the basic planning with the project manager based on purchase planning;
· Set up detailed project plan;
· Include purchase overview data in project planning;
· Assign production workers to tasks;
· Organize planning board;
· Discuss detailed project plan with project managers and production manager;
· Add the test data in correct order in the detailed project plan;
· Check during the project if the planning still goes according the project plan, if not look for the cause;
· If there is a delay discuss with project manager;
· Observe on time, if extra workers are needed;
· Collect data of working hours and compare with planned hours;
· Analyze lost hours due to unavailability products and accidents;
· Attend applicable meetings;
· Organize technical project meeting;
· In abscence of the Production Manager take over his tasks;