Physics Based Sensor Modeling(Hightech) industrie Junior Noord-Brabant
Is your interest triggered by electronics engineering or do you have a background in scientific computing or mathematics? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today! We are looking for someone who is available in Eindhoven area, Netherlands.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- An MSc degree in electronics or in Physics but also professionals with a background in scientific computing or mathematics are applicable for this job.
- An engineer who is eager to build things and has experience with C++, nVIDIA OptiX and CUDA is a big plus.
- Close acquaintance with version control, build management, testing and documentation tools and knowledge of D3 graphics programming, as well as hands-on experience with Qt5 are desired.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Relocation support (where applicable):
- Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation.
- Dutch language courses;
- A competitive salary;
- Holiday allowance every year;
- Courses for your own development.
We are looking for a person with a physics background but who is also experienced with engineering. In this job you will test sensors by exposing them to weather conditions in different simulations.
As this physics based sensor model integration engineer you will be a member and linking pin of the Physics Based Modelling Team.
You will integrate, develop and apply improvements to different sensor models o establish our own sensor simulation package.
Also you will review codes which were developed by optical and physics experts.