Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Curiosity, for how our engines are used in all applications, configurations, and regions;
- Initiative, to dig for strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, and improve our engine in all applications;
- Cooperation, for bringing groups with different insights together;
- Monitoring, for expected performance and any changes thereof occurring;
- Analytical capacity, to combine information of different types and from many different sources to judge its impact.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
- Provide critical applications and usage collectives from field data, for proof-of-concept engine definition;
- Align on internal requirements between calibration groups for achieving high-level performance requirements
- Identify test cases, for early test cell and vehicle testing;
- Analyze and monitor for expected performance, act on gaps, possible improvements, and degradations;
- Initiate and automate monitoring of long term performance indications and act on any unexpected changes in current product.