Packaging SpecialistMedior Noord-Brabant (Hightech) industrie
Would you like to join a company who is active in the high-tech industry and work on high-end software in the Brainport region of Eindhoven? For our client I am looking for Packaging Specialist.
The packaging coordinator has the responsibility of developing all packaging for one or several module projects. As a packaging specialist he discusses packaging demands within the project and arranges for the requests to be processed from inventory up to final release within a set timeframe. He or she has contacts both within (e.g. module project, logistics, production) and outside (co-developers for packaging development, suppliers of the packaging).
Our client creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. They provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Practical multiple years experience as packaging specialist in a similar function in a multidisciplinary organization;
- Knowledge of ASML processes;
- Knowledge of ASML industrial packaging.
- Bachelor degree (HBO) or higher in Mechanical / Electrical design or similar level acquired by working experience.
- High motivated team player with good social- and communication skills;
- Accuracy, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving;
- Pragmatic attitude;
- Fluent Dutch and English in word and in writing.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Relocation support (where applicable):
- A competitive salary;
- Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
- Sets full set of items to be packed together with the module projects. Discusses all related issues (e.g. handling, logistics);
- Sets full set of requirements for the packaging to be developed;
- Determines the concepts for the packaging. Integrates handling, packaging and logistic elements to ensure the best solution;
- Monitors and evaluates packaging development projects. Focuses on timing, quality and costs for all packaging within his scope;
- Is responsible for all reviews needed to be performed within the packaging development project. These include design reviews, documentation, SAP implementation and design verification (e.g. fit tests);
- Meets with the module project on regular basis and communicates with all involved parties (ASML disciplines, co-developers, suppliers).