Network Software Engineer (Linux / Ethernet)Noord-Brabant (Hightech) industrie
Our business client is the independent leader in in-home and fiber connectivity for digital network clients and is expanding its product portfolio. The success of the of the products of our business client depends strongly on the synergy between high quality hardware and software. If this sounds like the sort of organization where you would want to work, kindly read on.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Completed technical education, at least at Bachelor level in Information Sciences, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electronic Engineering (HBO / WO / BSc. / MSc.);
- Several years experience with the development of embedded software ;
- Solid knowledge of C and C++ (in embedded systems);
- Embedded Linux experience is a must have;
- RTOS and/or OpenWRT experience is an advantage;
- Knowledge of the following protocols is an advantage: TCP/IP, SNMP, TR-069, TR-104, TR- 106, TR-181, ssh, telnet, FTP, PPP, DHCP, PPPoE, firewall, IPv4, IPv6, QoS;
- Fiber, Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n/ac;
- Router Software Development;
- Network Protocols;
- Awareness of quality and efficiency in programming;
- Ability to take responsibility for a product or project.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Would you like to add your technical knowledge to the Trinamics team by working for one of our clients? After a period of detachment and more than adequate functioning, a contract at our client certainly is a possibility.
- At Trinamics you can count on a fitting remuneration, room for further personal development and excellent terms of employment.
Designing and implementing new functionalities within the existing software architecture
Analysis of customer cases / assignments
Designing, implementing and maintaining software following customer specifications;
Supporting colleagues with software error analysis
Testing software and implementing / executing new software test systems
3rd line support for the Quality & Support department
Work following the AGILE / SCRUM development method.