Multidisciplinary System Reliability Engineer(Hightech) industrie Medior Noord-Brabant
Trinamics is looking for an multidisciplinary system reliability engineer with experience in a high-tech environment. You can be described as a allrounder with broad technical knowledge on increasing high-end product reliability. You will set the conditions for designing high-reliability systems and you will bring the product reliability for high-end transmission electron microscopes to the next level, with goal to further enhance uptimes and to reduce warranty costs.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- • Bachelor or Academic degree in Mechanical, Electronics or Mechatronic engineering.• 5+ years of relevant experience.• Flexible attitude, self-managing and organized• Providing reliable indication of own task size. Plan and monitor progress of own tasks.• Knowledgeable on state-of-the-art quality/reliability engineering aspects including application of statistics (Weibull, Crow-AMSAA, HALT, CALT, Six Sigma, …)• Experience on part, module and system reliability.• Preferably experience in field data analysis.• Experience with designing and testing of low volume, complex high tech systems.• Experience with the different development disciplines (hardware, software, mechanics, mechatronics and physics).• Excellent communication skills in English, Dutch is big plus• Knowledge of (SEMI) standards Semi E10 (Reliability, Availability, Maintainability
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- · A great job with one of our prominent clients; · Good salary conditions, career opportunities and excellent benefits; · Honest advice about the possibilities for your career; · Conversion to the client after a period of secondment when performing to client satisfaction;
• Support program management with the project deliverables and approach with respect to Design for Reliability
• Report reliability status and progress in a timely, factual way
• Support sourcing to direct outsourced developments with quality and reliability
• Support design teams on system and modules, as well as on system integration level to execute Design for Reliability
• Support and consult the system design development teams, to define reliability requirements and budgets based on uses cases and functional decomposition (product architecture)
• Support and consult Product Lifecycle Management and Service with analyses of factory & field feedback data to set priorities for PPI product improvement programs
• Execute reliability analysis for new developments and predict warranty costs using field feedback and FMEA outcomes
• Execute and support the design teams with technical risk analysis (FMEA) and safety risk analyses (SRA)
• Support and the development of test plans for reliability testing (test to fail) and reliability verification (test to pass) for the system (develop) and modules (support)
• Execute and support the design teams with root-cause analyses for example with statistical engineering and PPI approaches.