Asset Automation SpecialistMedior (Petro) chemie
Our client is a worldwide player in healthcare and is a manufacturer of medical supplies and vaccines and with that has a big impact on a healthier world. The products and services of our client make innovative treatments possible for human and animal around the world. Do you want an indirect contribution to public health by improving the production process of medicines? Then read on and respond quickly.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- BSc or MSc Process engineering or comparable
- Minimum of 5 years experience in chemical(bio) or food manufacturing
- Experienced project manager
- Lean and continuous improvement experience (Greenbelt is preferred)
- You poses analyrical skills, innovative abilities and you have a focus on quality/compliance
- Affinity with: PI-historian, iFix, iBatch, Unicorn, PLC, Servers, VBA and Databases
- Familiar with: 21 CFR part 11 requirements
- You focus on result but balance the priorities
- Proficient communicative skills (spoken and written) in Dutch and English are mandatory
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job with one of our prominent clients
- Good salary conditions, career opportunities and excellent benefits.
- Conversion to the client after a period of secondment when performing to client satisfaction
- Our nice extras: discount on your health insurance premium, Referral bonuses, other activities (e.g. soccer tournament, Christmas reception etc.)
You are part of the Integrated Process Team and you report to the Maintenance & Reliability lead. Your responsibility is the optimization of the performance and reliability of the assets.
Some of the tasks you can think of:
- Leading improvement projects within the team
- You support the design of process equipment
- Monitoring and improving performance of the automation assets
- Initiating change control and qualification but also maintaining of qualification
- Assessing asset related deviations and applying problem solving tools and root cause analyses
- Training personnel after implementing new automation processes
- Point of contact for Permanent Inspection Readiness Team
(Asset, Automation, Chemical, PLC, project, management, Engineer, Oss)