Mobile Core Network Software Engineer with C and LinuxSoftware / IT Medior Utrecht
Are you an experienced Mobile Core Network Engineer? Do you have experience with programming in C and Linux? If you live in the Netherlands or in a country closely to the Netherlands, we might have the perfect job for you! We are looking for someone who is available in the Amersfoort area, Netherlands.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- BSc or higher in Telecoms, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent;
- At least 5 years of professional experience building mobile core software products;
- Experience with C and Linux;
- Experience with Product development (product programming end-to-end);
- Experience in the telecom, Mobile core Network;
- Knowledge of telecom protocols (SS7, Diameter, ENUM)
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A fair salary based on your experience and education between €4.000 - €5.000.
- Secondary conditions such as 25 holidays, Flexible work hours and vacation money.
- If needed, Trinamics will help you with your relocation;
- Discount on your health insurance;
- Courses for your own development.
One of our clients is looking for a mobile core network software engineer. Our client is a young, fast growing and internationally recognized provider of global telecommunications software solutions. They are the leading expert in signaling solutions for mobile networks providing advanced software for routing. In this role you will work in a team on high-performance, multi-threaded, real-time solutions based on Linux. You will translate clients requirements into product requirements and you will subsequent software engineering disciplines such as architecture, design, implementation and testing. Finally, you will provide support for technical queries and conversations with our sales organization, partners, customers and prospects.