Network Software Engineer with C and LinuxSoftware / IT Medior Utrecht
Do you have at least 3 years of experiences as a Mobile Core Network software Engineer? Do you have experience with programming in C? And do you live in the Netherlands or in a country closely to the Netherlands? Then we might have the perfect job for you! We are looking for someone who is available in the Amersfoort area, Netherlands.
(Mobile Core/ C/ Unix/Linux/ Python/ Telecom)
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- BSc or higher in Telecoms, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent;
- At least 5 years of professional experience building mobile core software products;
- Experience with C and Linux;
- Experience with Product development (product programming end-to-end);
- Experience in the telecom, Mobile core Network;
- Knowledge of telecom protocols (SS7, Diameter, ENUM)
- Virtualization expertise is a big plus
- Knowledge or experience with/of Kubernetes, OpenStack, Python are a big plus.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A fair salary based on your experience and education between €4.000 - €5.000;
- Good secondary conditions such as 25 holidays, Flexible work hours and holiday allowance;
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally;
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses;
- Nice yearly events with the Trinamics team.
One of our clients is looking for a Network Software Engineer. Our client is a reliable solid innovative Tech Company and a recognized provider of global telecommunications software solutions. They are the leading expert in signaling solutions for mobile networks providing advanced software for routing. In this role you will work in a team on high-performance, multi-threaded, real-time solutions based on Linux. You must work on virtualization support of our software solutions and translate requirements into product requirements and software. Finally, you will provide support for technical queries and conversations with our sales organization, partners, customers and prospects.