(Medior/Senior) Application EngineerMedior Noord-Brabant (Hightech) industrie
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a (senior) application engineer to join an established semiconductor company based in the region Noord-Brabant and Zuid-Holland. Our client develops high performance, low power mixed-signal integrated circuits for automotive and portable applications. Besides the analog front end the digital part of the Radio cores is a combination of peripherals, filters, and a DSP core. For this client we are now looking for an experienced Application engineers.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master in Electronica/Electrical engineering or similar;
- Experience with Analog or RF Circuit design, analog/digital modulation methods and signal processing techniques;
- Knowledge on receiver performance aspects like noise, intermodulation and selectivity;
- A minimum of 3 years in RF-IC applications;
- Experience in working in projects, teamplayer, flexible in work planning, open voor travelling, good communication skills, customer responsiveness and fluent in English.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment;
- An appropriate salary;
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident;
- The possibility to participate in a collective health insurance.
We are looking for a medior/senior experienced Application engineer who has experience in system engineering. You will be responsible for the verification and validation of integrated circuits. Important tasks are:
- Execution of measurements and interpretation of measurement results.
- RF Circuit layout design.
- Writing of test reports.
- Customer application support.
Do you think that you are the right fit for this role? Contact us and we will discuss the possibilities with you.