Medior Software Engineer (C++/Python)Automotive Medior Noord-Brabant
Our client is looking for a Software Engineer who has the right knowledge and skills to add value to their team. Are you an expierenced Software Engineer and do you have expierence in a High-Tech/ Automotive environment, then this might be the perfect job for you!
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- BSc/MSc in Robotics, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Embedded Systems or relevant studies; Masters degree preferred;
- A few years of professional software development experience. Strong skill-level developing software for embedded devices using C/C++, Python;
- Fluency with Linux development environments;
- Experience with Robot Operating System;
- Comfortable with the standard development tools such as versioning tools (Git, SVN) and built process & validation automation tools (CMake, Jenkins);
- Good communication-skills;
- Experience with SW architecture using object oriented programming is a strong plus;
- Experience with embedded systems (e.g. microcontrollers) and real-time systems is a strong plus;
- Experience with sensors such as GPS/IMU/Camera/LiDAR and their integration in SW is a plus;
- Experience with Docker is a plus;
- Familiarity with OpenCV, PCL is a plus.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
Our client has a long history in delivering autonomous transit systems and these systems are controlled by a state-of-the-art software product. Due to exploding grow we are looking for experienced software engineers with a good understandig of C/C++ and Python.