(Medior/ Senior) Java(SE/EE) Software Developer (Continuous Integration)(Hightech) industrie Noord-Brabant
Our client, an international company is looking for a Java Software Engineer. The company is active in the high-tech market and is looking for candidates to expend the current team of engineers. Together with your colleagues you are responsible for the developing software. You are a pioneer concerning software and interested in the different ways of developing and integration software.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- BSc/ MSc/ PhD in the area of IT, electronics or computer engineering;
- Experiences with Java SE or Java EE;
- Experience with Continuous Integration;
- You are a teamplayer;
- Able to speak professional English and willing to learn Dutch;
- Already living in the Netherlands and have work experience in the Netherlands.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive salary based on your experience and education;
- Good secondary conditions such as 25 holidays, Flexible work hours and 8% holiday allowance;
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally;
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses;
- Nice yearly events with the Trinamics team.
For our client we are looking for a (Medior/ Senior) JAVE(SE/EE) Software Developer. In this job you will create:
- Software infrastructure using Java EE;
- On-site solutions that continuously monitors all scanners in a customer’s domain;
- Applications that help fine-tune the manufacturing process;
- Create visualizations and analytics application for visual performance monitoring.
Besides that you will provide industrial automation tasks that take care of unattended complex adjustments to the manufacturing process and select and manage IT infrastructure.