Medior SAP MDM SpecialistSoftware / IT Medior Noord-Brabant
NOTE: Because this is a role for around 12 months, our client is looking for local candidates or candidates who live and work in Europe already.
The IT consultant SAP MDM is accountable for IT solutions for Master Data Management community within the ICT organization. Together with partners and based on global best practices they deliver the best MDM solutions possible.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- EducationYou completed a Bachelor degree in field of IT or Technology.ExperienceYou have at least 3 years of relevant project experience in master data expert role;
- You have sound knowledge of SAP MDG for Materials, Business Partners and Finance;
- You have good understanding of standard SAP ECC processes and the role of master data within those processes;
- You have experience with large (master) data implementations and migrations;
- You are able to act flexibly in dynamic, changing environment;
- You have strong in building global multi-disciplinary & cultural teams and business relationships;
- You have oerall knowledge of SAP solution Manager;
- You have overall knowledge of Agile project methodology;
- Personal skillsStrong customer focus, result-oriented and drive for excellence;
- Able to act flexibly in dynamic, changing environment;
- Excellent communication skills in English is a must;
- Proactive and enthusiastic;
- Able to deal with resistance;
- Ability to influence without power;
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments;
- Well-developed consultancy skills with a strong go-getter mentality including willingness to perform hands-on activities.Context of the positionA sub-department within the IT organization is the IT Competence Center Corporate Support. This competence center is responsible for innovation projects and changes in the IT systems supporting the corporate support organizations like Finance and HR.
You will be joining projects that are part of the program that is designing and implementing the future processes and tooling in the area of SAP Master Data Governance (MDG).
Your task will include:
Acts as a central contact and subject matter expert within the ICT organization for related master data governance activities (SAP MDG, Information Steward, Data Services);
Works proactively with the Corporate Data Officer and with SAP MDG developers to ensure accurate delivery of new or changed SAP MDG applications in the SAP MDG landscape, according to guidelines and best practices;
You are the link between the ASML Corporate Data Officer and other business departments responsible for master data, the IT organization and the external consultants and outsourcing partners;
Assesses, changes and refines requirements for master data governance and related information systems to continuously increase their effectiveness and ensure they are properly aligned with the company’s strategic direction, the master data strategy and the other relevant business functions;
Responsible for continuous alignment with the core ERP systems, the enterprise data warehouse and other reporting departments or applications with regards to master data;
Manages transition from projects (new developments) to support (run and maintain) by checking all documentation and knowledge transfer by the project teams before go-live;
Deploys the newly developed SAP MDG functionality, including providing training to (key) users;
Provides general feedback and improvement proposals, attunement of implementation planning, hands-on assistance, problem solving and reporting requirements.