Medior DevOps EngineerSoftware / IT Medior Noord-Brabant
In IT Product & Technology Software Innovation department we provide the development environment for large groups of software developers (>2500). These developers work on the software that controls our high-tech machines that using some of the most advanced technologies on the planet. Next to continuous enhancement of the existing environment we are implementing a new set of state-of-the-art off-the-shelf tools (e.g. source control management, software build and pipeline management, artifact storage, etc.). We are expanding our teams to be able to deliver both the required enhancements and the new environment, and we are looking for medior DevOps Engineers to complement the teams.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- At least 1,5 years’ experience with Linux and similar open source technologies.Thorough knowledge of one or more scripting languages as Python, Ruby, Bash.Basic knowledge of object-oriented software languages as Java and C#.Experience with a number of the following tools and technologies:git or git based source control systems (Bitbucket, GitHub, GitLab).CI/CD tooling like Jenkins, Artifactory, AWS Codebuild.Make based build system(Gmake)Gradle (Groovy, Java)Infrastructure as Code tools like Terraform, Puppet, Chef, Ansible or equivalent tooling.Container technology, e.g. Docker Swarm, Kubernetes.
- Preferably some experience with Scrum / Kanban / SAFe methodologies, including the appropriate tooling (e.g. Jira).Preferably experience with working in multidisciplinary teams.Experience with Test Driven DevelopmentBonus: Experience with DevOps technology from Cloud providers as Azure, Google, AWS.Bonus: Knowledge of classical network technologies as IP networking, VPNs, DNS, load balancing and firewalling.Bonus: Familiar with ClearCaseBonus: Experience with ASML software developmentPersonal skillsProactive personalityA quick and eager learner of unfamiliar tools and technologiesHas a drive towards analyzing and solving problemsIs pragmatic, but prefers quality over quick fixesFeels comfortable working in a complex environmentHas the agile mindsetCan be a DevOps key playerHas excellent communication skills(English)
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive salary; €50.000 - €90.000 based on your experience and education.
- Good secondary conditions such as 25 holidays
- Flexible work hours and 8,33% holiday allowance
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally at Trinamics Academy
- Discount on your healthcare
- Referral bonuses
- Nice yearly events with the Trinamics team
Implement and extend our software development environment (mostly for C/C++/Python), in a blend of existing and new tooling. This includes source control (git based and ClearCase), CI/CD tooling (e.g. Jenkins,GitHub actions), build tooling (e.g. Bazel, CMake) and infrastructure tooling (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes).
As a DevOps Engineer you will be further developing the development environment as a member of an Agile team. With the team, you will be responsible for implementing new features, fixing issues and supporting users of the environment. You will closely collaborate with teams inside and outside of the ART to deliver a stable and usable product.
Further develop, implement and migrate DevOps processes and products
Automating software build, test and integration processes
Automating deployment, monitoring and IT management processes
Develop and implement monitoring tools and platforms
Work with Docker/Kubernetes platforms
Design and develop deployment environments for C/C++/Python/etc.
Automate processes for security and compliance requirements
Migrate existing pipelines to cloud (ready) pipelines
Advise on the usage of DevOps products and services