Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Overseeing the conceptualisation, development and realisation of high-tech systems requires teamwork – and this includes the multidisciplinary team you lead.
- You're someone who knows exactly how things work, both within your own organisation and at your consortium partners and suppliers.
- You're enterprising and want to contribute to the technical growth of the organisation.
- Your pragmatic attitude means you can deal with time pressures and budget limitations efficiently.
- A master's degree in mechatronics, electronics or mechanical engineering.
- At least 10 years' experience working with the development of high-tech equipment.
- Demonstrable experience in leading a technical team.
- Experience with project-based working for clients.
- An excellent command of English.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job with one of our prominent clients
- Good salary conditions, career opportunities and excellent benefits.
- Conversion to the client after a period of secondment when performing to client satisfaction
- Our nice extras: discount on your health insurance, Referral bonuses, other activities (e.g. soccer tournament, Christmas reception etc.)
Realising reliable systems and remaining involved with the process until the final product is ready: this is exactly where your expertise lies as a mechatronics system architect. And you'll need it, because at this High-Tech company, you’ll be part of the complete product life cycle of high-precision, vacuum and handling equipment. Your high level of commitment and efficient way of working means this role will fit you like a glove. Thanks to your ability to see the complete picture, and to look beyond the boundaries of your own professional field, you're able to make your mark on complex systems. And as a systems thinker with a strategic view, you will lead your multidisciplinary team in tackling the technical aspects of projects.
- You will sit down with the client and project manager to agree the functional specifications, and translate these into requirements for a reliable system design.
- Together with the project leader, you then prepare a technical plan, which you translate into a form suitable for your multidisciplinary team of lead engineers.
- You represent the business at the forefront of the process, and remain involved with projects until the prototype is handed over to production. This involves working in close partnership with colleagues from other disciplines. Another important aspect of your role is the (technical) coaching of team members during projects.
- You're a source of knowledge that your colleagues can draw upon.
- Defining concepts and making decisions for the concept to be developed.
- Assessing and mitigating technical risks using FEM analyses, or tests on prototypes.
- Leading the project team in technical matters.
- Reporting to the MT and client.
- Managing the relationship with the factory from a technical perspective, by discussing testing, qualification and transport tools for mass production.
- Handing over the prototype to production after delivery and approval.