Mechatronics (Senior) Designer(Hightech) industrie Senior
Within ASML the sector Development & Engineering is responsible for the specification and the design of the ASML products. The department Mechatronics Systems Development is responsible for specification, design, integration, qualification and industrialization of the mechatronics sub-systems and components which are fitted into the end products. For this, we are looking for a Mechatronics Designer.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Technical University masters / PhD in Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering or (technical) Physics
- Typically 5 – 10 years of industry experience in the design of mechatronics solutions
- Experience with modeling of dynamic systems and the use of active or passive vibration isolation methods.
- Experience in measuring of dynamic system behavior (modal analysis, vibration analysis).
- Specialist knowledge in the fields of dynamics, signal analysis and testing and basic knowledge of the areas control-engineering, position measurement and actuator systems
- Highly motivated, enthusiast and flexible;
- Good communicator;
- Think broad, learn fast, take responsibility, act decisive and show critical sense;
- Ability to technical lead a multidisciplinary team;
- Convince others of your ideas;
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude;
- Good knowledge of English.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Tailor-made training and development programs
- Working at a company that continuously invests in R&D – 1.6 billion EUR in 2018
- Connecting with colleagues from 123 different countries
- Being part of a multidisciplinary team
- 30 days off: 24 vacation days and 6 ADV days
- Good employment conditions including commuting allowance, vacation pay and building up pension
In this job you contribute to the design of the system’s dynamic architecture or a passive or active vibration control module. This is done by specification, design, technical budget analysis, critical component selection, integration and test planning and test execution of system components or modules, with the emphasis on dynamics, signal analysis and functional Integration and troubleshoot. The dynamic architecture together with the active or passive vibration isolation is one of the pillars that determine the machines performance. Work in multidisciplinary project teams, aimed at design of the system’s dynamic architecture/vibration control module with the following responsibilities:
- Optimizing design using predictive modeling techniques;
- architectural design and perform trade-offs between mechanical, electronic and software solutions;
- technical budget analysis;
- selection of critical components and technologies;
- supporting development of critical components and processes in the supply chain;
- Integration and test planning of the system/module;
- Documentation of system/module specifications, design, and test analysis results.