Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master degree
- At least 8 years relevant experience, hi-tech, precision machinery, contamination control, vacuum.
- Eager to define concepts, functions and interfaces
- As a person you are accurate, flexible and motivated to face challenges
- Team player, in the own company and towards clients, consortium partners and suppliers
- Likes to help building a company, entrepreneurial spirit
- Efficient in dealing with time pressure, budget constraints and setting priorities
- Good communication skills and proficient in English
- As a person you are accurate, flexible, analytical, pragmatic, creative, proactive and motivated to face challenges
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients
- A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
- Takeover by the client after a period of secondment and when functioning properly
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
- You are responsible to specify, design and deliver system functions. For example a store unit, or electron beam lens.
- You are in charge of your function, complex mechanical assemblies and/or fully integrated systems; from design, production, assembly and perform the testing.
- Important aspects are manufacturability, cost, reliability and technical performance.
- You will perform trade-off studies and set direction to determine the preferred implementation scenario for the realization.
- You review the designs of your collegues. During the project you act as an owner of your modules.