Mechatronic EngineerMachinebouw en Constructie Medior Zuid-Holland
Our client is an innovative and technical organization that is specialized in lightweight structures in composites and metals. They offer solutions where weight, strength and maintenance are a critical part of the process. The role of Mechatronic Engineer is part of the subsidiary of our client. This organization is highly dedicated to the development, testing and licensing environmental friendly technology which they use for ultra-low weight pressurized composite cylinders. These cylinders are also safe, maintenance free and resistant for impact. They are located in the area of Rotterdam.
For this client we are looking for a Mechatronic Engineer.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Mechatronic Engineering or you have a Bachelor or Master degree in both Mechanical and Electrical Engineering.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience in a similar position.
- You are experienced in a quality, efficiency and total cost production environment;
- You have experience in automation and industrialization;
- You are skilled with at least on of these programming languages: C, C++, C#, Python, PHP or VHDL;
- You are an out-of-the-box thinker;
- You are skilled with CAD (3D) modelling software, like SolidWorks;
- You are also flexible, creative and accurately;
- Within this role, you will travel abroad for multiple weeks in a team;
- You have good English communication skills, both written and oral;
- We are looking for candidates with an European Passport.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment;
- An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident;
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client;
- Relocation support (where applicable)
- Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation.
You are a Mechatronic Engineer with strong knowledge of designing machinery or production lines. In this role you will work with an engineering team for the (re) design of prototype and industrial machinery which are used in the production of their cylinders. You will be responsible for the improvement of the current production line. You are enthusiastic to make this line safer, faster and more streamlined. For this job you also have knowledge of the following:
- You have experience in / knowledge of the mechanical aspects of (industrial) machinery;
- Knowledge of electric motors;
- Knowledge of actuators, PLC’s, sensors, HMI’s, motion controllers and control panels.