Mechanical Process Engineer High Tech(Hightech) industrie Medior Zuid-Holland
Do you get energy from rolling out new mechanical design processes? Do you have the coaching skills to help our mechanical designers doing a better job? Are you eager to take responsibility of machine structures and carrying out the Mechanical Development Way of Working to and with the mechanical experts? Do you have interest in a being a part of a high-qualified international oriented family? Are you in for developing your personal skills by being pro-active and inquisitive? If so, then the job of Mechanical Process Engineer could be the perfect next step in your career.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical engineering;
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in both production and development environments;
- Familiar with the V-model Way of Working;
- Knowledge of product lifecycle management;
- Knowledge of Configuration Management (CMII);
- Experience with Improvement Proposals and Engineering Change Processes;
- NX, TC and SAP experience is a must;
- Experience in managing complex design structures in a complex technical multi-disciplinary environment.
- Fluent in English, eager to learn Dutch.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Our client is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. Our client is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. The companies employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
- Supporting and advising engineers on way of working and processes for parts, tools and spare parts;
- Supporting and advising engineers in the definition of parts, tools, packing and spare parts;
- Supporting and advising engineers in the definition of the Bill of Material and manufacturing sequence;
- Setup and maintenance of the high level Bill of Material of a functional module;
- Reporting on part/tool/packing/spare definition status and progress;
- Reviewing changes on BoM, TPD, general standards, release rules and implementation;
- Facilitator / Chairman of the change control board.