Mechanical Machine AssemblerStarter Zuid-Holland (Hightech) industrie
Our client is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. Our client is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. The companies employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth. Would you like to pre-pare the cabins and help assembling Machines? And do you have experience with assembly and knowledge of NEN 3140 and NEN 1010? We might be looking for you! In this position you are going to pre-pare the cabins and Install and connect cabinets for the systems. Furthermore you be pro-active when it comes to cycle time reduction and making improvements.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Minimum of MBO degree in mechatronics or electronics;
- Work experience as an assembler of large modules or having an electrician related back-ground;
- Experience with working with SAP-ME is a pre;
- Working with computers is a significant part of the job. Making comments on procedures, updating logbooks in Excel. Making DN’s MN’s in SAP;
- Capable of solving problems/trouble shooting;
- Able to work with work packages within a shift according to a flow defined way of working;
- Knowledge of Excel and SAP is a pre;
- Knowledge of NEN 3140 and NEN 1010.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Accurately manufacture machine cabins in accordance with the established specification statements;
- Detect and report frequent/systematic problems related to cabin preparations for continuous improvement;
- Connecting (electrical, mechatronic) components and pulling various wiring;
- Take part in the improvement of the product/Safety or manufacturing process;
- Various assembly related activities: mount parts, tune, operate, and test.