Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Master degree in a Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics.
- 5 years’ relevant work experience
- Experience in machine building or equivalent
- R20004 Mechanical Lead Engineer (go) Pag. 2/2
- Result-driven and can-do mentality.
- Well-developed communication skills in English and Dutch.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients
- A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
- Takeover by the client after a period of secondment and when functioning properly
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
As a Mechanical Lead Engineer you act as project lead for mechanical designs in a mechatronic environment. You are able to capture unforeseen situations in new developments, come up with ideas and tackle risks. A position in cross functional projects and able to lead in-house and outsourced mechanical and mechatronic developments. Depending on the type of project you will design yourself, be assisted by others or only responsible for reviewing.
- Fulfill development of new machines and/or modules;
- Lead and align Engineers on the designs made;
- Check designs to ensure quality is delivered;
- Align with Production, Customer Support, Product Marketing and Sustaining on necessary aspects;
- Coordinate and align with suppliers on functional level;
- System and process overview