Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Technical University Masters or Bachelor in Mechanical engineering, or related.
- Solid design experience in complex technical environment
- > 5 years of lead engineer experience
- Experience with 3D CAD systems, preferably NX/TCE
- Experience with steering internal and external design teams on Quality / technically and timing
- Preferably working experience in the Netherlands
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients
- A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
- Takeover by the client after a period of secondment and when functioning properly
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
- Create design concepts for Source infrastructure (gas systems, water systems, vacuum systems), document why choices are made (early EDS chapter/ EDR) and present / align it within in the organization
- In early design phase negotiate and visualize available volumes in the machine with mechanical and electrical infrastructure departments and with machine module owners
- Create bottom-up design related project planning (ASML designers / Farm-out) and align this with both Main deliverable owner and project leader
- Create regular status updates (reporting) towards program (MDO/PL/PCM) on design progress / Issues and proposed solutions
- Steer ASML designers to making high quality designs while maintaining appropriate project timeline
- Manage farm-out design teams (3-10FTE) on Quality / Technically / Timing and take ownership of the (external) created designs (delegated building block ownership)
- Make sure the design is documented clearly with proper CAD models, drawings and detailed design information in NX/TCE including EDS completion
- Guarantee design quality by knowledge, experience and usage of reviewing and risk reducing tools
- Perform the required calculations to predict the functionality. (Key words: Flow, pressure drop, Gas purity, availability, strength, etc.)
- Specify and select appropriate parts and assemblies from suppliers
- Interface with (internal) customers and suppliers
- Refine, detail and complete high level functional diagrams (FBD) into detail ducting diagrams (DDD) and Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID)