Mechanical Install Engineer(Hightech) industrie Starter Zuid-Holland
Do you want to work for a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems? One of our biggest clients in Eindhoven is looking for a Production Engineers to work on improving production processes. The companies employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software.
Please continue reading if you want to join the team!
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Hands-on experience in a high tech production or customer service environment, e.g. electronics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace or automotive engineering;
- Proven affinity with assembling and troubleshooting is essential;
- The preference is not given to candidates who only have work experience in precision/ fine mechanical assembly. A mix between gross and fine mechanics is preferred;
- High level of technical understanding and commitment to self learning; Being open minded, team player and be able to use your own initiative (self-sufficient);
- Troubleshooting and solving system failures. (Note : Utilizing your own system knowledge and engineering techniques including contacting support engineering when required);
- Drives to achieve high quality of work;
- Acknowledges the need to work safe at all times;
- Must speak/read/write English;
- Ability to work in flexible shift patterns;
- Commitment to remain within the install department for at least 3 years. When not working abroad, the engineer is expected to assist Factory operations with the assembly integration, qualification and pre-pack (de-assembly + preparing for shipment).
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. after a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Your goal in this job is to Install leading edge lithographic systems, at the customer site, within specifications, on time, with quality exceeding the customers’ expectations. You are going to build, install and align components to a complete machine.
- Install equipment (NXE) at customer locations, including equipment with new features, pilot and proto systems;
- Perform complex adjustments, perform upgrades, diagnose and solve problems with limited support;
- Answer customer questions and assist customers in a professional manner;
- Transfer knowledge to local install crews and first/ second line engineers;
- Perform administrative and coordination duties including SO's. IRG's, pass down, progress reporting;
- Up to 70% travelling;
- Prepare written technical reports if required