Wat verwachten we van jou?
- · Bachelor or Master degree on Mechanical, Mechatronic or Engine Engineering; · Minimal 3 years of experience in a product development environment, preferable in engine/aftertreatment; · Good English skills are mandatory; Dutch skills are a pre; · Strong analytical skills as well as fast in depth knowledge built-up; · A strong team player with excellent communication and presentation skills; · Ability to handle multiple projects because of strong organization skills and a problem solving and result driven personality; · CAD knowledge in NX is a pre.
As Aftertreatment Hardware Engineer you are responsible for in-production and future projects products for the European and North American markets.
· Develop new and adapt existing aftertreatment components, in cooperation with internal stakeholders and external suppliers;
· Leading Simultaneous Engineering (SE) teams with focus on functionality, reliability, quality, robustness, manufacturability;
· Problem resolution development according DMAIC principle;
· Performing all required DFSS deliverables within the project, according Six Sigma principles, including requirement and validation definition;
· Pro-actively coordinate and monitor planning (both external and internal deliverables) and releases in line with project milestones;
· Report status and progress, of multiple KPI’s, towards management.