Mechanical EngineerAutomotive Senior Noord-Brabant
We are currently urgently looking for a mechanical engineer. Our client is a well-known company within the automotive industry. In this position you are responsible for the maintenance of the engines that are in production. You support your colleagues in solving ad-hoc problems. Do you see yourself working here? Apply immediately!
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master degree on Mechanical or Engine Engineering.
- 5 years of experience in a product development environment.
- Proactive mindset and ability to work independently
- Strong verbal, written and presenting communication skills (English mandatory, willingness to learn Dutch)
- Ability to handle multiple projects thank to strong organization skills, problem solving mind and result driven personality.
- Knowledge of engine components and systems is a pre
- Capable of fast in depth expertise knowledge built-up
- Design for Six Sigma and Problem Solving skills.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients
- A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
- Takeover by the client after a period of secondment and when functioning properly
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
- Develop new or adapt existing constructions in cooperation with the project design group, internal stakeholders and external suppliers.
- Focus is functionality, reliability, quality, robustness, manufacturability.
- Close contact with Operations, Aftersales and Testing department to quickly define problem of seen issues, generate hypothesis for root cause, analyze and validate proposed solutions.
- Report status and progress, towards management, including results and detailed technical proposals to resolve issues.
- Leading in technical know how, solution validation program and defining this together with Mechanical experts, Aftersales, CAE and Engine test departments.
- Working according Six Sigma tools and techniques and problem resolution development acc. DMAIC principle.
- Pro-actively coordinate and monitor planning and releases in line with project milestones.