Mechanical Design Engineer NX / 3D CAD Modeling(Hightech) industrie Junior Noord-Brabant
Are you an expert in development and application of mechanical designs to meet system specification and operational requirements? You’d better contact us today! We are looking for someone who is available for this project for 8 months (no free lancers) with option to extend the contract in Eindhoven area, Netherlands.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- For this job you need a academic degree in Mechanical engineering.
- 3 years of experience in a development and engineering organization with the realization of mechanical designs and knowledge of machine directives is required.
- Also knowledge in field manufacturability of mechanical parts and of designing on stiffness and knowledge of NX, construction principles and geometric dimensioning are required.
- Experience with evaluating FEM / mechanical analysis results and 3D CAD modeling (preferable NX) are a big plus.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Relocation support (where applicable): Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
In this job you will specify and design the modules and or functionality to realize the required performance. You uses design methods and construction principles to ensure adequate designs that can be realized from a technical and supply chain perspective. You drive the qualification of the design by contributing to the specification of tests and the design and realization of test equipment. You also ensure that prototypes are built and tests are carried out. Finally you deliver the technical product documentation that is needed to release the design for volume production.