Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master in Mechanical Engineering Minimum of 5 years working experience Expertise in resolving technical challenges (proven creativity, knowledge in engineering polymers and elastomers) Experience in Autodesk or similar CAD software Superb analytical and data analysis skills Strong knowledge of production processes and quality control Extra’s(knowledge or experience) which are a asset to the job:
- International experience
- Electrolyser or fuel technology
- Injection moulding, transfer moulding, moulding design
- Mechanical prototyping skills with tools: (CNC, Laser cutting, 3D printing)
- Entrepreneurial mindset, good English and good communication skills
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- We offer an opportunity to work in a still small company with big plans. This company has the technology to play a decisive role in realizing the energy transition towards a 100% clean electricity supply. Apart from the fantastic opportunity, the employment conditions will certainly satisfy you.
As a Mechanical Design Engineer you play a role in the R&D department were you're designing and developing the companies product. You’ll be testing the product for the required performance, cost and durability. The operation will be part of your job, so designing experiments, test protocols, writing test reports and troubleshooting will all be part of this job. Beside all of this you will be preparing and reviewing technical drawings and do the negotiation with suppliers on designing, requirements, manufacturability and costs.