Mechanical Design Engineer High TechMedior (Hightech) industrie
Are you eager to further develop your mechanical expertise, to be part of the state-of-the art technology innovation and multiple engineering disciplines? Do you want to work within a dedicated team to achieve breakthroughs? Do you have interest in a being a part of a high-qualified international oriented family? Are you in for developing you personal skills by being pro-active and inquisitive? If so, then the job of Design Engineer at ASML could be the perfect next step in your career.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- BSc or MSc degree in Mechanical engineering.
- At least 1-3 years of relevant working experience.
- NX experience is a pre, CAD experience is a must.
- Experience in design in a complex technical multi-disciplinary environment
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting.
- Ability to excel in creative design and flawless execution of parts/(sub)modules.
- Flexible and open mindset, anticipating on a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Eager to drive his own development.
- Fluent in English.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Tailor-made training and development programs
- Working at a company that continuously invests in R&D – 1.6 billion EUR in 2018
- Connecting with colleagues from 123 different countries
- Being part of a multidisciplinary team
- 30 days off: 24 vacation days and 6 ADV days
- Good employment conditions including commuting allowance, vacation pay and building up pension
ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of Chip-making equipment. ASML is a multinational company with offices in 60 cities in 16 countries, Headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands. We employ more than 17.500 people. Within ASML, the sector Development & Engineering (D&E) is responsible for the specification, design and engineering of the ASML products. For this sector (D&E) we are looking for a Design Engineer for the departments Machine Architecture & Industrialization, Mechanical Development and Opto Mechanics.
- Working on the design of one or more developments or issues, creating designs with a small team of mechanical experts in project setting.
- Continuously improving quality of mechanical designs.
- Is responsible for the design and implementation of specific mechanical functions,
- Working together with the architect, lead engineer, team lead and (jr) designers, to enable reliable, stable, safe, contamination free, cost effective and easy to manufacture/service systems.