Mechanical Design Engineer(Hightech) industrie Medior
Are you the Mechanical Design Engineer we are looking for? For one of our high-tech clients in the Eindhoven Area, we are looking for Mechanical (Design) Engineers with experience in SolidWorks, Siemens NX and/or Teamcenter. Experience within the high-tech sector is a must, since you will be designing and developing new high-tech products. As a Mechanical engineer you will be working in teams to design custom mechanical products, from concept until the final touch. From singular to small series or customer specific pieces.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Your knowledge of high-tech systems is extensive and you are eager to learn;
- You have good affinity with semiconductor products;
- Your communication skills are strong;
- You have experience making 3D models in programs like Solidworks and Siemens NX;
- Preferably you have experience with FEM modelling, Matlab simulation;
- Knowledge of mechatronics or system control;
- You’re a hands on type and a strong team player.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
To be successful in this role you possess the following:
- You possess a BSc. level of working and thinking in subjects like: Automotive Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics or similar;
- Your technical knowledge is extensive and your designs are cost effective;
- You are responsible for the right material choices and strength calculations;
- You work closely with colleagues with all the different specializations in the design of a full vehicle or machine;
- You have experience with High Speed Mechanics and/or Motor Selection and Control;
- You have the natural drive to grow into this function to become a potential team leader.